Heart shaped bikini wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellow

Reaction score
HELP... got a customer in this afternoon for a heart shaped bikini wax. I have been waxing for 15 years but have never done anything like this. Where do i start:D She is going to dye it pink herself in a few days.

i do that for brides a lot. trim back the hair, use an old eyeliner to draw on a heart shape and wax around it.

HELP... got a customer in this afternoon for a heart shaped bikini wax. I have been waxing for 15 years but have never done anything like this. Where do i start:D She is going to dye it pink herself in a few days.

I had to do a lightening bolt for a client recently - very tricky. I am not asked to do shapes very often so you have to think about what you are going to do.

A heart should be fairly simple.

I would remove all hair except for the area where the heart is going to be, leave a bit more hair than what you think you are going to need.

I would then do the detail shaping using a spatula split in half longways and an orange stick for control.

Lay down the wax in small areas so you can see the shape emerge and reduce the possibility of error.

Use tweezers at the final stage to define the shape and get rid of the stragglers which don't belong.

Don't forget to check it is even on both sides as you are going along - client legs stretched out and together, stand at the bottom of the couch and check from this angle.

I have assumed this is intimate waxing with a neat compact heart and not just a big old heart with the edges waxed away (which would be much easier).

Good luck xx

thank you for the replies. That was my thinking ie drawing the shape with an eyeliner first. Hope it goes ok. I dont want a broken heart!!!

thank you for the replies. That was my thinking ie drawing the shape with an eyeliner first. Hope it goes ok. I dont want a broken heart!!!

Hi, just doing a search for heart bikini waxing and found this. How did it go and was it straight forward? All tips would be highly appreciated as I have a bride requesting for this on tuesday. Thanks:D

Drawing a heart is ok if they hardly have any hair………in which case it won't end up looking like a heart.

You really have to do it free hand and by eye. x

I did this the other night to finish of my intimate waxing course,i did it freehand in small sections and finished off with tweezers,it looked great if i dont say so myself :)

I have also in the past waxed a bikini into a heart. I used a disposable thong which is heart shaped in the 'right place'. You buy them from Beauty Express and come in a pack of 6. Think they are made by clean & easy or GiGi?
The way I found that worked the bet was to ask the client to trim or you trim the hair quite short, ask her to slip on the disposable thing and wax round it. You will still have to pluck slightly the shape. But they work a treat!!!!

Latest posts

Back