Heartbroken

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give yourself time. I've read posts by you before your clearly an intelligent women with loads going for you.

In time you will look a back on this relationship and realize you are much happier by yourself or with someone who really values and loves you. Stay strong x

Give yourself time. I've read posts by you before your clearly an intelligent women with loads going for you.

In time you will look a back on this relationship and realize you are much happier by yourself or with someone who really values and loves you. Stay strong x

I just read this and feel terrible for u xx my advice is to get back out there and show him what he's missing! Go out, have fun, live it up! Do all the things u couldn't do in a relationship! It will make u feel better and u never know he might come crawling back, by which time u will have refound the single life and won't want him!!

But that's only what I would do now! My ex husband left me and our child for my friend after 13 years of us being together. I was devastated. Heartbroken. I'm now with someone else and fairly happy with another child, but have learnt that men aren't worth the air they breathe xx (hence my advice!!)

I really feel for you. The best thing you can do is do as he says! I know that might sound hard but begging him to get back with you isnt going to help.

Just do as he says, give him some time and see if he comes back, you know the saying 'if you love something let it go, if it comes back it was meant to be', its very true.

One thing more, dont let him come back to you on nights out because hes been drinking, thats the worst thing you can put yourself through!

If he wants you back he will be back the next day, he can wait!

I hope everything goes well for you.

x

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support it really does mean a lot to me.

I had 3 hours sleep so I'm exhausted. My first client this morning asked how I was and I burst into tears! So unprofessional but luckily she's a regular and was lovely about it.

I'm now feeling really angry at the way he's treated me and angry I let him do it.

I'm out with the girls tonight so I know that'll take my mind off things. I'm going to get plastered and have a good old dance.

I think I've realised that I don't deserve to be treated like this, I hope the rest of this 'recovery' process is as quick x

You definatley don't deserve the way you have been treated!!

It hurts like hell, not long ago I posted the same thread. You are going to be feeling so many different emotions and feeling really sad.

Men are selfish creatures and in the end it only comes down to their feelings, they don't take account of anyone elses. They aren't like women, they can just shut someone out of their life.

Go out tonight, get dolled up and feel your best, do not get too drunk otherwise you will feel worse and prob start blurting everywhere lol I did haha

Hope you are ok, from reading your posts you are a lovely girl and deserve someone better!!

Hope you have a good night tonight sweetiepop!!! Sorry to hear your terrible newe. Hugs xx

Good on u, go out and have a fantasic night-u deserve it xx

Sorry to hear what you are going through :( Some brilliant advice already, not sure I can offer much else, but One of my favourite quotes is 'never chase love. If its not given freely by the other person then it's not worth having'

If he is going to put you through all this, then he isn't the one for you. it will get easier. Have a brill night :) xxxx

Rhiannon! I am so sorry about this but I believe you will meet someone 100% better. You are right to be angry because he hasn't treated you with respect and keeping you hanging on.

Go out and enjoy yourself! Much love. Xxxxxx

Hi, I don't really have much to add as its been said ..... Try to keep busy and you will get over this and you will move on and be happy. Take care x

About 8 months ago I broke up with my ex and felt absolutely heartbroken. I too cried on more than one of my clients! I just couldn't control it! Now I have met the my mr right and it's so so so much better so hang in there... U just don't know what's around the corner! I never believed people that said when u meet the one u just know but they are so right! It's just easy and fun. Keep strong xxx

Chin up sweetie xx
Didn't just want to read and run.
It hurts now but it as the cliché says it does get easier.
Big hugs xx

It will get easier hun chin up tonight will be a blast With your friends enjoy let your hair down and forget bout him. Tom you may well feel more emontional and hurt though this is cause of the hangover been in your boat few times though there is always someone better and nicer xxx

Aw Rhiannon, you sound such a lovely girl, his loss! You remember that, probably won't make you feel better now but it will do in the long run.

You'll most likely spend the next few weeks feeling sad & upset which is normal but I bet a couple of months down the line you won't even remember who he is. it's horrid when you split from someone you love but this saying is so true 'time is a great healer' take care & have a fab night tonight xxx

So the night with the girls was great but the journey home was a disaster. I asked the taxi driver to pull over cos I needed to be sick, I got out and he drove off! I was miles from home and my phone was dead.

Epic fail!

Anyway I'm now torturing myself by looking at photos of us. I love him so much, I just don't understand and I feel like I've done something wrong to cause this.

I feel so alone.

Don't look at photos. Put them all away somewhere u can't see them and hide everything that reminds u of him. It sounds harsh but it definitely makes it easier. Go do some retail therapy! New shoes help!! :) xx

Sorry to hear your night didn't end well! I will tell you a story about my first heartbreak and how I look back on it now. Feel free to skip to a more interesting post!

I was 16, he was my best friend for 3 years previous to our short 6 month relationship. I poured those 3 years of emotion into the relationship. I think he was like any other 17 year old, so it was destined not to last!

He broke up with me, not face to face. I felt like my world had ended, it was such a shock.
What got me through was my best friend and her being there for me to cry on, get angry with, and slowly build my life again. It was going through the motions and just functioning that did it and slowly I got my strength back and put the weight back on! (was wearing aged 12 years jeans at one point).

So I would say, cry, shout, or do anything you need to do, but choose a cut of point. You need to allow yourself to feel awful, because an awful thing has happened. But you need to also be aware of what actions are helping you heal and what are not.
When you find yourself in a situation that is making you feel even worse, ask yourself if these actions are making a difference to you moving on. If the answer is no, then allow yourself to stop whatever it is you are doing and choose something constructive.
Take each day as an hour at a time if you have to. Plan things with your friends.

Btw, Mine came running back a year or so later. I wont deny it was tempting, but my strength made me make the right decision. He will always take that position in my life of being the first person to really break my heart. But that is where he will stay.

Morning hun hope you had a brilliant night out! Suns out where i am, smile :) xx hugs xx

Latest posts

Back