Heartbroken

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's things now hun. Going through the similar and remembered this thread came home from work sat to an empty house all his belongings gone and then a text can't be with you anymore 😥😥

Sweetheart, I really feel for you what a thing to experience.

I really mean this in the kindest way - nobody deserves this. You'll find someone amazing out there and wonder why you ever thought this guy was good enough. Promise xxx

Thanks so much for all your kind words. XxxxX

Debs- Grrr MEN! Me n my bf nearly split up (hhe walked out sat nite come back sun eve) this weekend. There is something wrong with this year everyone is splitting up! Call ur friends hun, get abit of support, and have a rant its really unfair what he has done. I'd give u a big hug if I could cz its just s**t! He will at somepoint want u back-they all do. Don't be on ur own if u can help it, friends and family are wonderful at these times xx

Thanks Steph and omg are you ok? Def must be something in the air my friends have be ace. I'm so lucky wee one thinks he off shore so gives me some time I'm in such shock caffeine and cigarette is all I feel I've done xxxx

How's things now hun. Going through the similar and remembered this thread came home from work sat to an empty house all his belongings gone and then a text can't be with you anymore 😥😥

Oh deb sorry to hear this what a shock!! Thinking of you sending a hug xx

Deb- I was exactly the same, brew and a cig every 5mins. Hope ur doing ok? Glad ur friends have been great. Mine were too. I'm actually arranging a hol (just 4 days in spain) for aug with 1 of them- makes u realise just how fab friends are, my bf is back and I told him last nite about my lil break can't say he is over joyed but tough sh*t I wasn't over joyed when he walked out. Xx

Deb- I was exactly the same, brew and a cig every 5mins. Hope ur doing ok? Glad ur friends have been great. Mine were too. I'm actually arranging a hol (just 4 days in spain) for aug with 1 of them- makes u realise just how fab friends are, my bf is back and I told him last nite about my lil break can't say he is over joyed but tough sh*t I wasn't over joyed when he walked out. Xx
so glad you have sorted it out and good for you girls holiday enjoy xxx

How ru doing Deb? Xx

Latest posts

Back