Heartbroken

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhiannon1408

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Not really sure what I want to ask or say but I really don't know what to do with myself at the moment.

My boyfriend, the man of my dreams broke up with me tonight and I can't sleep. My eyes hurt from all the crying and I feel sick. We've been a bit rocky recently as he's been doubting us. He says I'm the perfect girlfriend, the best girlfriend he's ever had, I make him happy, I make him laugh etc etc but he can't see us getting married. We've been together for 17 months and we've never even argued.

I'm lost. I don't know what I'm going to do without him.

I guess this is a cry for help.

Sorry can someone move this to chit chat.

Hey hun, just seen ur post n want to send u a big hug. From how u speak of each other do u think this is really the end? If u both get on so well. Where has this marrage thing come from? Is it out of the blue? Xx

Hey hun, just seen ur post n want to send u a big hug. From how u speak of each other do u think this is really the end? If u both get on so well. Where has this marrage thing come from? Is it out of the blue? Xx

Yeah I think it is. We broke up a little while ago as he said he needed time to think and we got back together to try and make a go of things. He hasn't really made any effort since.

I'm not ready to get married and I don't even know why he's thinking about it. We don't live together. I don't understand and I never will x

really sorry hope u are ok, sending u lots of hugs. Every girl deserves a man who wats to marry them more than anything so as harsh as it sounds, I would try and see it from the other end - if he doesnt think u were the one then he wasnt for you. Now there will be space for the right guy (well eventually when ur ready). Of course I could be wrong and he could turn around saying he made the mistake of his life etc. Either way u will be fine again one day maybe not tomorrow but little by little, i promise! X

I can't see us getting married either (I'm not ready) I'm not one for looking into the future, I take each day as it comes x

I can't see us getting married either (I'm not ready) I'm not one for looking into the future, I take each day as it comes x

thants a good attitude! well I really hope u feel better soon x

Oh Honey sending u massive hugs:hug: believe it or not I'm sitting crying as my daft son has just messed up his relationship with his beautiful girlfriend who I adore and has been part of my family for 3 years so I truly feel your pain boys are just stupid:evil: so wish I could take your pain:

If he really means it well it's maybe better now than later xxx I know not what u want to hear, get ur friends round u get out u prob feel its last thing you want but do not sit at home and cry Hun as truly what will be will be.

Massive :hug:

Keep ur chin up, he will one day realise what he has lost-most likely when u have moved onwards and upwards.

Keep busy, make plans with friends (even when its the last thing u want is to see people) cz the time will pass quickly and before u know it, it won't hurt as much. This is the hardest part, just leave him to his own devices. And stay strong.

When I came out of a bad relationship (not saying urs was) my mums friend who had been in my situation said to me, "Only u control ur thoughts, if ur feeling sad its beacuse ur thinking it, don't think about it, keep going forward, its not the end of the world, and these things have a funny way of working themselves out for the better" and she was so right. I was with a right idiot (just my type back then) I wasn't intrested in nice guys, but after that r/ship I ment my boyfriend-and I appreciate the nice things now. Xx

When I met him I wasn't even looking for a relationship but he changed my mind.

I just wanted him to give us a real go of things, then I could have been satisfied that I tried my best and it didn't work. But now I'm going to constantly think what if? X

He hasn't given u the option to think what if, he hasn't been bothered to try to give it his best shot. Let him think what if in the future but not u, you haven't done anything wrong. You have tried, you did ur best. Hugs xx

When I met him I wasn't even looking for a relationship but he changed my mind.

I just wanted him to give us a real go of things, then I could have been satisfied that I tried my best and it didn't work. But now I'm going to constantly think what if? X

Awww I feel for you I really do, but I promise things will get better in time. I know it doesnt feel like that right now. If he didnt give it a real go, then he obviously isnt as committed to it as you are. You need to move on to someone who will give you that committment and show you that you ARE worth giving "a go" to. His attempt has obvisuly been half hearted. Its just raw for you right now and seems the end of the world, but I promise hunny, it isnt. Everything happens for a reason and if he wants you as much as you want him then he would have put the effort in. I send you lots of hugs :hug:

I know you're all right, I just love him so much that I can't see myself ever getting over this x

Please trust us you do get over that's life hurts like hell :cry::cry: but one day the sun really does shine again u just don't think so just now xxxxxx

Aw sweetheart I'm so sorry you are in such pain right now. I know how it feels to have the rug pulled out from under you and you really think you don't know how to get up and move on. I remember when my ex broke up with me last year he said to me it shouldn't be hard work to be in a relationship and I thought that's wrong, everything is worth working air.

Two weeks later I met the guy in with now and I know it's a cliche but he was right, you should be with someone who it's easy to get along with, neither have any doubts or niggles. You both think you're as amazing as each other, and someone who can't live without you.

Sorry as I font know your situation but it does t sound joke this is the guy. He might still be out there. And he's yours for finding.

Sorry for the iPhone typos. I meant to add that you will emerge from this so much stronger, brighter and determined to make the best for yourself, believe me xxx

I just can't see past the misery right now. I feel like I don't ever want to let anyone close enough to do this to me again x

Hi sweetie...
Really feel for you..
It's easier for this to happen now than a few years later or if you did live together or marry.

This will feel like the worst thing ever it's bloomin hard!!! But like others say it does get easier - promise x

Think bout you for a bit! Keep your dignity and don't have any contact with him as it will delay your healing heart...

Would you honestly want him to be with you for the sake of it? Or because he is totally and utterly in love with you? If you stayed together you only get hurt even more as he would be diff ..

There is no easy way to split... And when you meet someone again and you will! Try not to take this out on them...

My darling don't do anything silly and time will ease your pain, if I lived nearby I'd be round with a bottle of vino choc and 2 boxes of tissues lol !!!

Get it all out at much as you need we can relate to how your feeling one way or another !

You will look back on this one day and be glad it happened... Everything happens for a reason you just don't know why YET !
Take care here if you need a rant xx

I had a problem of men saying one thing meaning another, I'm just not ready lone all the time. I bought rori raye google her I'm so much happier still single but know I will never be powerless again. She really makes a lot on sense. Explains how men's minds work and how to use feelings to communicate.

Latest posts

Back