Heat protect spray for really greasy hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhe

Reaction score
I have a client who has very very greasy hair, she has bleach foils and her hair is near enough waist lengh, and she only ever lets me take of less than an eyelash (despite me urging her to have more off, her ends are terrible!)
Anyway, she refuses to use any heat protect spray because her hair gets greasy sooo quickly, and to be fair to her, even when i do it for her and use heat protect spray, it does look almost grasy when its done.
So does anyone know of a heat protect spray for incredibly greasy hair?

What shampoo and conditioner does she use? Is the greasiness a hormonal problem (is her skin also quite greasy?) or is it a product problem?

No its deffinatley a scalp/skin problem, she has tried all sorts of shampoos/conditioners to help but none of them seem to help xx

No its deffinatley a scalp/skin problem, she has tried all sorts of shampoos/conditioners to help but none of them seem to help xx

Hi,

Wella Sp range is amazing, the Sun Shampoo is great for greasy hair, and either the Hydrate or Repair conditioner works really well with it, as for heat protection - Paul Mitchell - Hot off the Press is the lightest but most effective hot iron spray you will find, its a really fine areosol - spary over hair at arms length before straighteneing and you wont even know its there!

Hope it helps!

L xxx

thanks for that, i will recomend those to her :) x

Latest posts

Back