Heated Mitts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Paola that's good news :D but what's 1SNS :?

Jackie X

Hollyballoo

Truly, Madly Geeky...
Reaction score
[posted this in the wrong area so hoping I can get some feedback here!]

Hi all

I need to trade in my electric heated mitts as they seem to be playing up and going cold suddenly after only a few minutes and wonder about these microwave mitts (wheeteez)- does anyone here use them and, if so, how long do they retain the heat for? Are they as effective?

Thanks in advance.....

I have used the Creative Wheat Mitts for 3-4 years now and just love them for the following reasons:

They are easy to use with no messy cords to get in the way and drag everything off the desk.

They are soft and cuddly and not hard and plastic!

They retain a moist heat for up to 30 minutes so you can heat them first and they are ready during the service.

The clients are more mobile because of no cords.

They are easy to maintain - no cleaning and nothing to go wrong.

Easy to store

In fact I cant think of anything negative to say about them.

They come in Black Velvet Cord with the Creative logo and look very smart.

Hi Geeg,

Would I be able to buy the mitts even though I'm not Creative trained?

Jackie X

jackie1 said:
Thanks Paola that's good news :D but what's 1SNS :?

A One Stop Nail Shop - A Designer Nails UK "Cash and Carry" so to speak ;)

Brilliant - thanks for that Geeg :salute:. That's helped me a LOT and I shall be definitely investing in those instead now - its just a question of "can I trust myself at the 1SNS or shall I just go wild at Excel when I'm making a dash for the Fabric white liquid and anything else that catches my eye at the Creative stand :D!

I'm really surprised to hear they stay warm for that long - that was my only worry...would they be cooling down again no sooner than they've just started warming up the creams.

Jackie - you can buy anything at the 1SNS, bar Creative L&P unless you have had training with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back