Heath Ledger dead!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rouge

Reaction score
It's such a shame! He was so young... And his daughter is still just a baby... What's wrong with these people? Is it a Holywood must to take drugs?

any death is tragic. young deaths even more so. no body is 'immune' from it, so we should all just live for the moment, love whole heartedly and be happy with what we have and are able to acheive.

There must be hundreds of these stories every year, that we dont hear about.

such a shame.

God how sad, he was my age!!

My thoughts are with his family and little girl!

xxx:hug:

How sad. Such a terrible shame.
I hope this isn't how we will see Britney soon.
These people have so many problems and it seems no-one to turn to who really cares.

I was totally shocked when I read this thread title. I thought he seemed to be one of the more 'grounded' Hollywood actors. How sad. He was absolutely amazing in Brokeback Mountain.

This is such sad news.

oh god thats terrible , what a shame :cry:

What a shame, he was lovely.

A tragic loss of a wonderful young man :sad:

how sad, he was beautiful, a new daddy, brilliant actor, y the need 4 drugs... such a shame x:cry:x

It is terrible news, being that young as well. Think over that end of the world, pressures must get to them early. Such as shame with a family. Let's hope it is not happening more often than what we hear about :cry:

oh my, so young, little child, heartbreaking, may he rest in peace now x

I heard about this last night and I was completely shocked, it was so unexpected.
It said on the news that he was found by his house keeper, with sleeping pills. His family says it was accidental which is even more tragic and says to me he must've died on his own and I think that is awful, nobody should die alone, that's really sad :sad:

It's such a shame and such a waste of a young and talented man.

Last edited:
How sad. Such a terrible shame.
I hope this isn't how we will see Britney soon.
These people have so many problems and it seems no-one to turn to who really cares.

i totally agree here.....they all seem to have everything....but miss something xx

I heard this on the news last night and was really shocked. It's such a shame when anyone ends up alone with only drugs for company. :cry:

I was so shocked when I heard last night. I just read that initial autopsy result were inconclusive but that he was on prescribed sleeping pills as he was having trouble sleeping. It sounds like he was taking more and more to try and be able to sleep.

Its such a loss for his family and child, absolutely tragic.

RIP Heath, sweet dreams :sad: :hug:

I was shocked when I heard about it. It just shows that money may make life easier in some ways, but doesn't always bring you happiness.

What a tragic waste of a talented young man.

i was really shocked when i saw this on the news last night i couldnt believe it.i thought he came across as one the sensible ones,i didnt realise he was into that sort of thing.its such a shame.he was a very talented actor with a gorgeous baby yet he was obviously still missing something and was very sad on the inside.

Latest posts

Back