Heating stripless hot wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelizabeth

Reaction score
I’ve just got some new wax, the salon system just wax and I’m a bit unsure about heating it! I’ve got it on quite low (just under 3) and my heater is the salon system heater with a dial from 1-6. I’ve had it on for about 2 hours now and although there’s still the solid wax in the middle the outside feels quite hot and runny. Any help please? I’ve got some pictures of the wax

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1513774850.539951.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1513774863.043641.jpg

You could try turning the dial even lower or what I do with hot wax is when I’m ready to use, I turn the solid wax over and that leaves the wax in the centre of the pot at the perfect temperature. Hope I’ve explained that ok lol

You could try turning the dial even lower or what I do with hot wax is when I’m ready to use, I turn the solid wax over and that leaves the wax in the centre of the pot at the perfect temperature. Hope I’ve explained that ok lol

Thank you yes that’s helpful! I just turned the solid wax over like you said and there’s loads underneath it, I’ll turn my dial down to 2 and see if that’s ok :)

So I turned it down to 2 and it went completely solid :eek:

Latest posts

Back