Heating your salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eroom

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
just been a bit nosey, how do you peeps with salons, keep them warm in winter without have ginormous electric bills.
i have no central heating system and am currently using fan heaters, dread to think what the bills gonna be like :eek:

weve got oil radiators and we put them on a timer ready for the morning.

i was looking at those, but was told they dont give off enough heat,unless it is a really small room.

I also have oil filled radiators. I have a big one with a timer at the front of the salon, which is coping fine on its own for now, another big one and a smaller one for when it gets really cold. Generally 2 radiators will warm the whole of my salon even in the middle of winter. They are far better on electricity than fan heaters.

Thanks for your replies so far, fan heaters are really fast when it comes to heating the room, but equally as fast at using leki

I use a convector heater, it warms the whole salon (size of a large living room) and i haven't had a bad electric bill yet

i also have oil filled radiators, i have a key meter for the electric, so no big
bills for me.

Latest posts

Back