HEEEELLLP!!! Leaflet printers!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princessstacie

Reaction score
Hi all!
Am in a right mess now!
I am moving into a new salon on wednesday and will start trading on monday. I will be renting a room and the owner has kindly said she would get get leaflets for myself and another therapist printed for us. Here we are two days before the move and she has said now that she wants us to get it done ourselves as she hasnt got time and has lack of funds! Fair enough, it was lovely of her to even say she would get them done but giving me this short notice to get them done myself has kind of left me in the lurch!!! I have tried vista print as this was where i get my mobile ones printed but it wont let me take off my business name, which the salon owner doesnt want on there understandably. So i need a quick cheap leaflet printers if anyone knows of any? Pleeease!!!:cry::cry:

My wife Sonia had a look into this for another geek on here, and found that printing.com seemed reasonable.

But if you want a lightning fast turnaround, then it might be worth trying a branch of Staples or another local printer, as at least then you can guarantee that they won't get held up in the post!

Alternatively, if a relatively small quantity, it may be economical to either use your own printer attached to your pc, or buy a new one cheaply - at least you get a printer out of the deal then too!
Posted via Mobile Device

Ive used Myprink uk, pretty fast turnaround and I was pleased with their quality.

hth
Sue x x

Hi, Staples....I believe that you can get 500 A5 for £40! do check tho it was a while ago that I used them. Good luck with the salon.

Sara

I designed and printed one price list at home and then took it to a local printers who photocopied as many as i wanted.

I got it cheaper too because i bought some really nice lilac paper from the works to match my salon - one box for £5 - and got them to print it on that.

HTH

i designed my own and printed on a5 paper.. its like 400 for 4.00 in my paper shop..

i just print them when i need.

Latest posts

Back