hellllllllp! nail art pricing????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emily22

Reaction score
Hi,

can anyone tell me how it works for pricing nail art? for example, say a design cost £12.50 for the all the nails to have the same design, do you include shaping of the nails with that, or do you add the price of your 'file and polish' to the £12.50 nail art charge??
Because if that design was £1.75 for just one nail, you would more than likely be giving the rest of the nails a file and polish and would therefore charge for that right??

Sorry if that sounds complicated...!?

Hi Emily,

Generally, you would charge the client for a polish change and then if they wanted nail art you would charge additionally. Most manicurist charge extra for nail art. Hope this helps.

5cf4n7.gif

Yes thats how i would work it, charge for a file & polish with nail art on top. Unless they had extensions/overlays already and didnt want a polish (i would just charge for the nail art then).
Never had a client book in just for nail art, usually they see the designs i have out on display while im doing their nails, and decide then that they want some too! So i just add that to the price of the treatment.

Latest posts

Back