Hello all :0)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails By Collette

Reaction score
hi all
just wanted to say hi to everyone ive just joined up on here have been on this site loads of times reading the tutorials but never noticed this area!! too engrossed in the tutorials i imagine!

Im collette and live in cumbria, uk (born and bred in manchester though). Been a nail tech for a yr now and have been running my own mobile business for about a mth now so im a definite newbie! I have a little one called cameron who is 2yrs old and im due to get wed next year to my man.

look forward to chatting to you all, some i already recognise from another board i use so will chat to you very soon!

Collette :D

Welcome to the board, you will have a great time I am sure of it.
lots of love Ruth xxxx

.... to the very Geeky Nail Site full of extremely cool info and extremely cool people!! Look forward to being of service! ;)

A very warm welcome Colette, this is a great place to hang out as you`ll soon find out for yourself. There`s a great bunch of peeps here with a mountain of knowledge to help you with, look forward to chatting with you

hi colette and welcome to the board

:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back