hello all

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
hi been away for what seems like for ever went on hols and then when i came back my baby threatend to come early (28weeks0 however my local hospital can not deal with babies under 32 weeks so after 5 hours of telephoning and 30 hospitals the docs decidied i had to go to north staffs (3 hrs away!!!) was i in a panic. a cot was available at a hospital about an hour away and at the last min as i was about to be shipped out to staffs a bed also became available hads steriod injections and all seems to have settled eexcept had really bad back pain last week and have a water infection so on iron tablets and antibiotics!!! but hey ho hes still in there doing ok and fingers (and legs) crossed he'll stay there till novemebr.
anyway WHAT HAVE I MISSED theres something like over 4 thousand new posts agggh!! can anyone upspeed me!!!

Hi Jenny glad 2 hear u n baby r ok if u have loads of time u can sit n read all the threads think i missed a few while i was away 2 glad to c u back

Hi, Glad to hear your baby is fine at the moment, my last one came 7 weeks earlier (although she was induced which is much calmer than you experienced last week). It's important that you take care of yourself as you can tell the baby's in SCBU that have the mothers that nightclub till the end and the mothers that look after themselves. Don't worry you haven't missed too much, August is always a little dull. Good to see you posting - I wondered where you were.

Best wishes
Cathy

Hi ya babe, have missed ya laods on here..................
Take good care of yourself [[[[[[[huggs]]]]]]

I wondered where you'd gone ... glasd you are both back safe and sound........!!

i am new here, it seems like when someones down everyone is here to support eachother, i flt down a few days ago and i got so much support here, i hope everything goes well, and i hope you and your baby are fine sounds like all is well at the mo, take carexxxxxxxx

hello not to worry my son was born at 28 weeks 2bl 8z way back in 1977 now hes a scaffolder lol

Glad to hear you are ok babe I am crossing my legs for you also lol

Take care and get plenty of rest.

Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

hope your little one stays put till its scheduled time for introducing itself to mum and dad........take care of yourself put your feet up and get plenty of rest

stanleyann

Hi, Hope all is well and the little one stays put for a while, but just incase not, try not to worry too much as 2 of my little darlings put in an early appearance, 1 at 33 weeks (4lb 6oz, now aged 9) and the other at 31 weeks (3lb 10oz, now aged 8), they are both doing really well and in a way i was pleased they came early as i was told if i'd gone full term with them they would have weighed in at about 11 - 12lbs each :eek:

Helen
x
(slowly coming out of lurker mode!)

Hi Jennie - Welcome back! I'm glad you are both OK! Take it easy xx

Latest posts

Back