hello everyone....im new and just wondered if anybody could help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly beauty

Reaction score
hello, nice 2 meet you all, havent figured how to work the site properley!! hehe!well my names kelly i live in bradford, west yorkshire! i have just finished my BTEC National Diploma in Beauty Therapy Sciences. but i am really intrested in nails so i have booked on to do the creative liquid and powder evening foundation course!! which i am really looking forward to doing!!....but....i am abit worried because i have heard about the trouble with supplies....and the hyperion group....and im worried if my course is still going ahead....ive paid in full over £570....and i cant get in touch with the academy (leeds) to ask what is going on! so just wondered if any of you nail techs had any ideas?thank you!!kelly x

Hi and welcome to the site don't forget to join the stss save the sprout society,.

I can't help you with the creative course but I am sure someone on the site will get back to you soon.

Hi kelly...
I am sure it will all be fine... and I am doing a Creative foundation course too in September...I am telling everyone who will listen..I will be kicked off this site soon for it lol :lol:

Have fun...and don't forgot to embrace your fellow sprout lovers...:green:

Happy Geeking xxxx

Welcome to the site x

Hello dear!
Glad to see some other bradfordians on the site. I'm doing the foundation course at leeds also, I'm doing full time and have got as far as day 4, they postponed the final day when the problems started and I'm the same as you, worried that I've lost my money. I can tell you that I've looked into this in some detail, and I've been reassured that the new CND distributor will honour existing training commitments. I've been told to hang fire and that someone will be in touch soon, so I'm going to give it another couple of weeks and see what happens. I know exactly how you feel though, I've got plans to leave my job and have signed a lease agreement for a nail bar and everything!! I hope you get on the course soon, I'm sure you will enjoy it, I certainly did and am looking forward to continuing my education with CND when they come back. If the worst comes to the worst, I've been given the details of an ambassador in Bridlington who is still doing training, and if all looks grim I will contact her and arrange to go and see her, its a bit of a trek but I'd rather do that than lose my money and have to put my self employed plans on hold. Aaanyhoo, sorry to ramble, if you want the details of the Bridlington ambassador if Leeds aint looking rosy soon, send me a message and I'll pass them on.
Take care x

Latest posts

Back