Hello everyone!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbFabElly

Reaction score
I'm new here, and I would like to introduce myself properly!
My name is Elly, and I'm a nailjunkie from rotterdam, the netherlands.
I came to this great website on a tip from jackieMC and seanny, (thanx you guys!)
I have my own home-salon, where I work every night, trying to create the best nails I can.
One of my many nailpassions is nailart, in any shape and form!
PLEASE excuse me if I make any spelling and gramma mistakes, as english is'nt my motherlanguage...but I'll be glad to continue in dutch??:lol:

If I can and may, I will try to paticipate in as many topics as I can, but it might be difficult finding the right words sometimes....
Anyway, I'm looking forward to talking and getting to know you all,
Greetz, Elly

Hi there! Don't worry about the speilling mines not that great!!! there is another lady on here called Jolan who is dutch, l manage to read hers ok, hey you to can have a good old chin wag in dutch lol! x

That should be a lot of fun!! us blabbering on in dutch!!!

I know Jolan personaly, she is also from rotterdam, and a very good nailtech!!
We have met on several places, and are sponsors and jury on a miss contest together next year!

Heeeeeeee Elly wat leuk haha ik wilde dit voor mijzelf houden LOL;-))

haha muts.

Heeeee Elly how nice I wanne to keep this for myzelf LOL

Hi Elly!

I said 'welcome' on the other thread but I'll say it again on your 'official hello' thread! Nice to meet you and I just LOVE your nail art - especially the 3D stuff...... amazing!

Everyone here is really helpful and friendly so I know you'll enjoy posting here, must say a quick thanks for the nail art pics you sent for my Guest Gallery - THANK YOU!! I also love Jolan's nail art - you have some great nail artists over there.

Ok, I'm off to find an online translator now! :biggrin:

Jackie

Welcome Elly .... *hugs*
Nice to meet ya .. :D
Fantastic Nail Art ... lovely little flowers .....

Heeeeeee Jolan!!
Had al ontdekt dat je hier ook was Hahahahah, ik zeg niks als jij ook niks zegt.......

(hi jolan, allready discoverd you were here, won't mention it!)

Thanx everybody for your nice welcomes, I.m sure I'm going to have a lot of good times here.....another addiction to my already so long list...sigh.....(only kidding, luv to be a part of this all!)

Hi Elly - I'm a newbie too and am constantly amazed at all the talented people on this site :). They are a friendly bunch and have made me feel very welcome.

Best wishes

Julie

Welcome Elly

Hope to chat to you soon come and visit us in the chatroom one evening, you will soon be addicted to the site :)

Lucia
x

Thanx, I sure will!!

Latest posts

Back