Hello from a newbie!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planet-Nails

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Thought i'd pop in and say hello!

I'm a Creative Trained Tech in Northants and am thrilled to find others with a similar interest as I think my husbands had enough of nail talk!

Look forward to "meeting" you all...

Oh one question, can anyone tell me how you register to buy products from Designer Nails please as i understand they are the distributors for Creative in the UK

Thanks

Taz

Hiya Taz,
Welcome to the site :biggrin:
You can ring Designer Nails on 01132755719
i think thats the right number, Someone will double check for me :rolleyes:
Hope you have many happy hours on here, Well it gives the hubbies ears a rest.

Hi
Welcome to the board. I am in Rushden. Where about in Northants are you and where will you be working?

Hi Taz,

Every student that goes through the Creative Nail Academy has a customer number. This number means you are already registerd.
You should have recieved your customer number on the literature sent to you from the Academy.
If you can't find it just call DesignerNails and they will give it to you. You need to always quote your cust. number to the sales office so make a note of it near the tel number in your book!! :lol:

welcome to the board hun

But be prepared for some late nights on here it's addictive :green: :green:

Hi Glynis,

I'm in Wollaston but only doing mine and family nails as I also work full time! As i've always been interested in nails and nail art thought i'd do the course as I was spending so much in salons!!

Thanks for the info on designer nails, I booked my Creative Course through them and have got my "pin" number, it's just whenever I try to login to the site it says it doesn't recognise me and won't let me register so I thought I must be doing something wrong (either that or I don't exist!!) Will have to give them a call....

Taz
x

I wondered whether the "pin" number that you are trying to put in isn't actually what they're looking for when you log onto the site. I'm not sure, but I think that the login number and password is one that you register for for trade...or am I wrong there and barking up the wrong tree?

Welcome to the board...I'm new too. Like you, I'm not a tech - I just couldn't afford to keep spending having my nails done, so thought I'd train to do it myself - for myself - and have a bit of fun in the process. It's nice to stretch your brain cells and do something that's not necessarily work related. I'm booked onto the 4 day foundation in September, and wish I could afford to do it sooner...I'm so excited!

Angela
xx

hey! welcome to the site!

hello to you, i'm based in northampton and have friends in wollaston. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back