Hello geekios!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fantastic article - you should be so proud of yourself!

bet business is good for you at the mo! and to be the first Creative Grand Master as well is such an achievement - well bloomin' done!

it is people like you who I look up to and aspire to.

well done chick - article looks fab!! xx

Well Done, Congratulations on your many achievements.

wonderful publicity for you,well done!x

Wow that's fab!!! and a lovely pic too xxx

well done kirsten you deserve it, bet that is the best feeling seeing yourself in the paper. you must be a celeb now hun!
well done

jules xx

Well Done Kirsten it looks fantastic hope you have got lots more clients from it.:biggrin:

Tilly Ann said:
Thanks everyone! I am really pleased with it, I think it's a great article!
Penny, I hate those pics! I look like a hamster smuggleing food for the winter with my fat cheeks!! LOL!!!!! xx
ahh well done you, i see no hamster just a beautifull young girl with a brilliant career ahead of her. keep it up. xxx

Well done good publistey

Well done, you must be so chuffed! xx

Cool Kirsten - well done Babes
KxXx

well done KIRSTEN !!!

Amb xx

Thanks for all your replies! Glad you al like it! I'm really pleased with it, can't believe I got a full page!!!!
I've had a few new clients from it and my little shop of horors is getting really busy now so it's all going great!!! xx

TTFN

its great well done to you xx

Congratualtions excellent write up Kirsten the only way you can go is up hun and its a positive piece for nail techs everywhere when they see what youc an achieve without cutting corners. Very well doen sweetie you worked really ahrd for it all and deserve the accolade.
x

Latest posts

Back