Hello! Hope you can help...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammy_jo

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I'm new here and am just finding my way around - looks like a great site.

Well I don't really know much about nails apart from the fact that I love having mine done! I've been going to a technician who uses gel for nearly a year and am hooked on the product - it's called Proffesionall or something like that. My technician put it into my head a few months ago that she would train me - 4 day one 2 one course - but now she is unable to do so so I'm rather dissapointed as I've been looking forward to the career change.

I'm having trouble finding something else similar - my main problem being that I don't live in UK (i'm more than willing to travel back tho obviously for the course) but it means I'm using the internet to try and find something suitable and not having much luck so far.

I've seen some of you talking about CND & NSI courses and wondered if you could give me some contact info?

Also - is such a short training period enough? My technician said that it was plenty of time to train with one product as long as I practiced for a few months afterwards?

Anyway - I seem to have gabbled on quite enough. Hope someone can help.

Thanks
jammyjo

Hi hon.

I do fibreglass and silk nails, so not the area you're looking for but wanted to make sure you got a bit of guidance straight away.

If you look at the top of the screen, there is a blue task bar. You can click on "search" and type in keywords of anything you're looking for help with. This will bring up a list of previous posts on the topic you're interested in. I know Creative (CND) are distributed by Designer Nails in Leeds, so HTHs.

Also, I know I've seen there's another lass that gets on this site who works in Cyprus and thought it might be nice to get some advice from her.

Hopefully some1 can help me out here and we can track her down...??

Anyhoo, we'll all help you as much as we can. Just ask. x

Hiya and welcome, You can ring designer nails head office on 0113 275 5719 ,They will give you lots of advice on Creative training and products.

Hiya

Welcome to the board! Be preapared to spend hours on here as it's very addictive!

Mmmmm Cyprus! I wish, misserable rainy England i'm stuck with!

The only point i can help with is the CND part.

CND stands for Creative Nail Design - if you go onto their website creative4pros.com there is a distributor list which will give you the contacts for your country.

I attended the 4 day foundation course and the kit and practice hand is included in the price, 4 days if fine as long as you understand that your not going to come out as a fantastic nail technician but need to put in some work and keep practicing.

I'm sure some of the others will be able to give you other links for sites.......

Hope this helps and good luck with your career change!

Taz
x

Thank you so much - didn't expect replies so quickly!
I'm going on that CND website right now!

i think most of us on this site well me anyway where customers first and became nail technicians after getting our own nails done.
like the others say preper to spend most of your day on here its very addictive.
everyone is brill and so helpful no matter what you ask someone is there ready to give you advice no matter how silly you think your question is.there is allways one of us who want to know the answer to it as well. :green:

joannerowsell said:
i think most of us on this site well me anyway where customers first and became nail technicians after getting our own nails done.
like the others say preper to spend most of your day on here its very addictive.
everyone is brill and so helpful no matter what you ask someone is there ready to give you advice no matter how silly you think your question is.there is allways one of us who want to know the answer to it as well. :green:
The nails your technician must have been very good lol, (everyone else, it was me!)
love Paula x

paula1973 said:
The nails your technician did must have been very good lol, (everyone else, it was me!)
love Paula x
they where the best :rolleyes:

Hi
Try pronails.co.uk they may have information on overseas trainers for the professionails products

Lynda

Hi
Abit more info

GJK Healthpharma Services Ltd
Nicosia
Tel 022 81 82 50
They are the distributors for Professionails in Cyprus

Lynda

Latest posts

Back