Hello, I'm new!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsmac

Reaction score
Hello my fellow salon geeks,

I’d like to introduce myself in just a few words...

I’m a happy, outgoing and friendly 40 year old Aussie mum of three who had a major career “mid life crisis” in 2012. So given 2013 is a new year I am embarking on a change of pace! I have always loved having my nails done and am a bit of a perfectionist, demanding only the best from my nail service, so I decided to turn this passion into something good. I have enrolled in the Cert II on Nail Technology and am committed to becoming the best possible tech I can be. I will be starting in Feb and can't wait!!

I am really looking forward to getting to know all the lovely and very talented and experienced nail techs on this site and am hoping I don’t bore you with my many questions.

So its a big ....HELLO!... from me...

Mrsmac :)

Hello mrsmac. Salon Geek is an amazing source of information & advice. Good luck with your course :)

Hello mrsmac :hug:

I also am a friendly, outgoing Mum of 3, who had a major career change in 2011:lol:

I am so happy and passionate about my new career and all my continuing education:wink2:

I hope you are very happy here on Salon Geek and look forward to your input and your progress in your new career :Love:

Welcome! I had the same career crisis and started my training about a year ago. Everyone on salon geek is so nice and helpful. Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to SG. It's a fantastic sight to meet people and get loads of advice.

Hello mrsmac, nice to meet you! X

Welcome I love this site and I am sure you will too.xxxx good luck with your training x

Latest posts

Back