Hello, new geek here - lash glue questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaEmmeline

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i do hope that i use this ok, im not the best when it comes to learning new things on a computer, haha. You wouldnt think im in my 20's. I do have a question and i hopew this is how i go about it...... :p

I am fully trained in hollywood lashes although i find the glue takes for ever to dry and set which becomes very difficult for the amount of lashes you cna fit on without clumping ones together plus how many you can actually fit on in a set amount of time. I have soent hundreds on this kit so need to use it up but i was wondering may i use the marvel glue and glue remover with this kit, has anyone tried different glues with different kits and what do you all think of the marvel lash glue?

Thank you xxxxx

I would think if you are qualified you should be fine using other adhesives but its maybe worth asking for different samples so you can try the one that suits you and your clients best?

Hello, Im new to this site and gosh how hard is it to find your way around! Anyway can anybody help me with Marvel scara - does it work and is it worth the money.

I use Hollywood lashes with eyelash emporium glue and they go together perfectly, I use to us the Hollywood glue but found my clients thought it was a bit strong hth xxxx

I Love the Ultimate lash adhesive from lash perfect i just switched from there slower drying one as i was getting quicker i had same problem. I saw my bride 3 weeks before wedding to do a set with my new glue then went back 3 days before wedding and she had only lost about 7 lashes on each eye!!! she loved them and messeged me sfter honeymoon saying she still has a full set!

I use lash perfect ultimate glue too and my clients love it comapred to the odour free !!! And you can get it in little 2g tubes so no dry out and waste

If your client can have absolutely NO color, you could do base and two coats of top. That'll look fab, offer a bit of protection and help the nails grow out. HTH! :)

I use eyelash emporium platinum glue, lashes don't really stick together and are so easy to separate, it dries instantly!
I use it with lash perfect and eyelash emporium lashes, I used the lash perfect ultimate for about 3 yrs and then got told about eyelash emporium, helpful staff, great price and quality lashes, (I buy small lots and they last me forever) and amazing glue!! :)

Latest posts

Back