Hello New To Business Want To Train Please Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hi there my name is Rachel,I am currently a full time telephone secretary and have always wanted to get into nails.I would preferably like to go mobile.I live in Bournemouth and want to complete NVQ2&3 they do this at my local college but it is full time and for two years which is just not practical.I am looking to do it in the shortest space of time possible.I have read lots of good things about creative nails and have decided I would probably like to train with them.I have no idea how long it will take to gain this and to do the training.But like I say the quickest time the better!So I would much appreciate it if anyone could give me ideas on training in my area,durations and prices etc.Thank you Rachel

Hi Rachel and welcome to the site:hug:
What I would advise you to do is contact Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060 and ask for training information.
Sweet Squared are the distributors for Creative so they will be able to give you all the info you need:hug:

You need to get you manicure certificate first but I believe you can study right the way through with creative. I would just like to say though that quick is not always best and it takes years of practice and experience to create a beautiful well balanced set of enhancements. The trouble is when people have their nails done by a good technician they make it look easy and it really isn't! Hand made nails can truly be a work of art.

Good luck though and welcome to the industry.

hi and welcome

good luck with finding the right training course for you

hiya and welcome to the site...hope you find good training and pass !!!!!! xx

Creative are great, contact Sweet Squared as said earlier. :)

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back