Hello :o) I think I'm back??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailmania

Reaction score
:eek:

Hi all,

Just wanted to come and say hello AGAIN!

Brief history:
I did my manicure, nail enhancement & nail art VCTC (or is it VTCT?) in 2002 at college (night school). Thought (at the time) it was fabulous and went mobile, creating nail exensions to anyone who'd av 'em! After a while i realised that really the course was a pile of rubbish ... I wasn't taught sculpting, electric file etc and in the end i gave up :irked:
I used this SUPERB website quite often back in 2002 when I was an eager tech. Unfortunately when i gave up nails i also ditched this site (weally, weally SORRY!)

I have now realised that i LOVE doing nails (miss it terribly) so I want to re-train and get back into it. So I decided to come and say a big HELLO to everyone on this forum ...... what a lovely community!
Speak soon (I'm sure!):lol:

hey hun welcome back, its not often one gets away, we wont let you escape again mwhahhahahaha (evil laugh)

no honestly hun, enjoy the site hun, hope you'll find what you need and soon be back doing what you love xxxxxx:hug:

You naughty person you !!!!

Now you are back................read everything and don't run off again:)

Latest posts

Back