Hello! Spray tan machine advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicky2

Reaction score
Hello
I am new to this site. I havnt found my way around it yet so not sure if I am posting in the right place! :eek:

I am a returning beauty therapist. I have not worked in a salon for a few years due to career change and bringing up my children. I have decided now to look into being a mobile spray tanning therapist (and waxing)

Can anyone recommend a spray tanning machine that I can buy? I also need to buy a lightweight bed as mine is quite heavy. I would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Vicky

I brought the maxi mist TS20 as I don't plan on spraying more that 2 customers in one session, although if you plan on spraying for a tan party Etc i think it's the TS50 that would be recommended. I brought my kit from LA Tan they provide info on each machine too so maybe check the website out. Good luck !!

Ts50 all day ;)

i got mine from Brown Gorgeous

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
TS50! You'll only end up getting it anyway! With Nouvatan kit I got my superb training free! The best in my very busy opinion! Xxx

Latest posts

Back