Hello to My Mummy's Friends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELLO GORGEOUS GIRL!

What a lovely brightener to my day seeing that beaming smile:green:

Sending you lots of these:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: oh....and then some more (for mummy and daddy) :hug::hug::hug:

AMb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doesn't take much to get my eyes squirting and every time I look at your cute little face and know what you have been through it happens.

Glad you are coming home sweetie, big hugs and kisses from me.
My thoughts exactly, but seeing that georgous smile has made me smile too.
You keep getting better sweetheart :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ditto what everyone else has said........what a happy day!

what a gorgeous little lady hugs for you and your mummy and daddy :hug::hug:

Nice to here from you Morgandie.
I'm sorry to see your Aunty has posted your picture sideways but she has probably had a few drinks.
Don't follow her example and get well soon :hug::hug::hug:

I'm sorry to see your Aunty has posted your picture sideways but she has probably had a few drinks.

Aunties...you just can't depend on them eh?:lol::hug:
I bet Morgandie never imagined she would have so many!:hug:

Awww, so cute.

What a brave little soul you are. So glad that you are all going home.

Keep getting well sweetie. xxxxxx

BIG HUGS AND KISSES TO A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL

MAKE SURE YOU KEEP YOUR MUM AND DAD UNDER CONTROL - WE WOULDN'T WANT THEM TO GET TO GIDDY NOW - WOULD WE ????

{{{HUGS}}}
&
{{{KISSES}}}

:hug:AND LOTS OF SNUGGS :hug:

Well Morgandie, you sure have a gift for bringing all us geeks together. Tell Auntie thanks for bringing us your wonderful news. You are beautiful.:hug::hug::hug:

Morgandie you are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day :hug:So glad that you are going home xxxxxxxxx Hugs to Mummy, Daddy and of course the star YOU:)

My Aunty Theresa did try and put my picture the right way round - honestly, but her naughty computer just wasnt playing so she thought a sideways picture was better than none at all.

She is a very special aunty (perhaps a bit mad) so I can forgive her this one little thing not going as it should do.

x x x

My Aunty Theresa did try and put my picture the right way round - honestly, but her naughty computer just wasnt playing so she thought a sideways picture was better than none at all.

She is a very special aunty (perhaps a bit mad) so I can forgive her this one little thing not going as it should do.

x x x
Ah, what a sweet little girl you are and you are right about the mad bit:)

A big welcome home cuddle from me, Morgandie.:hug: All your geeky aunties love you very much and are very proud of your mummy and daddy for being so brave. xxxxxxx

Sending lots of love.:hug:

Well, don't I have the cleverest little girl....managing to geek and post photo's all whilst recovering from major surgery!!!:lol:

Wel, I can honestly say this thread was the most wonderful welcome home, which was late last night. I spent a few minutes glancing through and catching up, and then a few minutes crying....because you've all been so lovely. Try as much as I did to reply last night, I was just so tired and so emotional that it just wasn't coming together right. I decided, (hopefully you didn't mind) on a much needed good nights sleep and a few sensible words this morning instead!

Its been a tough, wonderful and wierd week, and I promise you all a full story in my blog later, but for now just wanted to thank you all from the bottom of mine, Graeme's and Morgandie's hearts...we truly know how lucky we are, not only to be bringing our gorgeous little girl home, but to also have the wonderful support, thoughts and prayers that we've had from all of you.

Much love to you all.....more later!

Lyndsay, Graeme and Morgandie Eve xxx

One word.

Beautiful

Well, don't I have the cleverest little girl....managing to geek and post photo's all whilst recovering from major surgery!!!:lol:

Wel, I can honestly say this thread was the most wonderful welcome home, which was late last night. I spent a few minutes glancing through and catching up, and then a few minutes crying....because you've all been so lovely. Try as much as I did to reply last night, I was just so tired and so emotional that it just wasn't coming together right. I decided, (hopefully you didn't mind) on a much needed good nights sleep and a few sensible words this morning instead!

Its been a tough, wonderful and wierd week, and I promise you all a full story in my blog later, but for now just wanted to thank you all from the bottom of mine, Graeme's and Morgandie's hearts...we truly know how lucky we are, not only to be bringing our gorgeous little girl home, but to also have the wonderful support, thoughts and prayers that we've had from all of you.

Much love to you all.....more later!

Lyndsay, Graeme and Morgandie Eve xxx

Now that really did bring on the waterworks!:hug:

I am so so thrilled for you all, what wonderful news xx

wow sals, i agree, waterwork city here now

off to fix my face before i go to tesco's

xxxxx

:hug: to you all, so glad all is well......

Latest posts

Back