Hello to My Mummy's Friends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oey

Reaction score
Hello - some of you may know me already - but my name is Morgandie.

I thought I would let you all know that the hospital are letting my mummy and my daddy home today - oh and they are letting me come home as well!

My mummy says she will try and catch up with you all later - or perhaps tomorrow as she may be tired when she gets home.

Hugs, kisses and slobbers to you all. x x x

oh Morgandie thats brill news and you still look just as cute as ever babe

hope mummy and daddy are ok and not too tired, bet there excited bringing you home

and thank you Teresa for this update hun xxxxx

arh god love her, what a cutie xx
great news that you are well enough to come home sweetheart xx look after mummy and daddy xx

Oh bless her heart, she looks so happy!!

That really brings a tear to my eye, all that they have gone through and now there is a light at the end of the tunnel for them all - My heart and love goes out to them :hug:

I am so glad she is doing well, and going home so soon, brilliant news, thanks for posting :hug:

xx

Lots of hugs for you Morgandie and lots for your mummy and daddy too :hug:

Shes absolutely gorgeous!! :hug:

Oh - by the way I forgot to add for those of you that dont know me - my story of this last week is on Aunty Theresa's (or aunty oey as you may know her) blog so please feel free to read all about me. x x x

Chocked, little love still smiling

We all love you and your mummy and daddy,and Aunty Teresa for keeping us updated :hug:

Doesn't take much to get my eyes squirting and every time I look at your cute little face and know what you have been through it happens.

Glad you are coming home sweetie, big hugs and kisses from me.

Yay Morgandie!!

Get a great nights sleep in your own cozy bed :)

Well done Morgandie...for being a big strong brave girl...:hug:

xxxxxxxxxx

awww bless you little darling :green:, hope you all have a lovely night at home , hugs to you all :hug::hug: xxx

Lots of love and hugs to Morgandie. I have been thinking of you all I knew it was this week you were in hospital. Glad things are OK I knew you'd be OK you strong brave little baby!!

Get well soon, my Sam and Josh would love to meet you xx

What a strong, beautiful baby you are:hug:

You also have a very cool and wonderful set of parentsxxxxxxxxx

Welcome home all of youxxxxxxxxx

Am so glad you are feeling better, give mummy and daddy a big hug and am so glad to hear you are home.

You are such a brave girl :hug::hug::hug: xxxxx

What a brave and beautiful little girl with a brave and loving family..I hope you are all ok, you are in my thoughts often xxx:hug:

Well done you :hug:
I am so glad you are feeling better you are a little star.
Give your mummy and daddy loads of hugs and kisses from me and most of all you keep that gorgeous smile on your face bless you Morgandie:hug:

You are so brave Morgandie, your mummy and daddy must be very proud to have such a courageous little girl, love and hugs to all of you I am so glad you are home:hug::hug::hug:

thanks for the update theresa

:hug: :hug: :hug:

big hugs and kisses to morgandie for being such a brave little girl, and big hugs to mummy and daddy for being so strong over the last few months
:hug: :hug: :hug:

our thoughts are with you all

xx

awww.....you can really see mummy in you on that pic.....its the big grin i think.

Lots of love baby girl xxx

Latest posts

Back