hello!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the board Chocolate :D I think your avatar is really cute!

Hi Chocolate,
Just to say hello to you, i am new to the nail world (May this year) and to this site. and I must say this site is great and I love doing nails.
Great to know there is another expert out there who i can recieve help from.
Welcome to you easypeasy :)

Thank you all for your great comments. I have to say nail star is right, me and computers dont get on! I prefer the nails! But i am learning and i will get posting nail pics as soon as poss! Love you to kelly! I wont embarass you by telling everyone you fell off your chair when you were doing demos at the Olympia show for me, and fell through the exhibition stand!!! Ha ha ha ha!! See ya later babe! xx :D :D :D

Had to say Hi and welcome you to the board..I joined in July and everone is really helpful...I get withdrawal symtoms if I don't check back at least every 24 hours :oops: How geeky is that?????
It's nice to have another expert on here..and I agree with Geeg, this is THE only site worth tapping to for information, much appreciated help and some brilliant friendships are forming all the time within the board.
I'm sure you will love it as much as the rest of us...(Give it a few more days, and your house will look just as trashed as ours and your kids will be just as underweight..hee hee :rolleyes: )

Hi choclate

Looking forward to reading some of your posts im always looking for tips on nail art because i love it!

Im totally addicted to this site its the best but dont forget to have a break have a kit kat!

Cristine :)

Hi Chocolate,

Welcome to the ONLY nail tech site worth visiting!! :D

I am fairly new to the site but I am totally addicted. Ditto what everyone else has said, house trashed, kids running riot, washing piling up, dishwasher gets turned on if I remember!!!! :ack:

I haven't been on the site for 24 HOURS!!! 31 new posts, oops another late night!!!! :shock: Lets hope we're not late for school in the morning!!!!

Hope you enjoy the site as much as all of us other Geeks!!! :silly:
XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back