hello!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
Just came on to say hello! i cant believe im the only one on here....ok it is 5.03 am. cant sleep bump tooooooo big now!! and feet toooo swollen! well my little man is still 'cooking' i will let you all know when hes out.(watched holby last night too - which has freaked me out!!!)

im up practising for a bride and two bridesmaids - very wacky dresses and want nail art too match - dont tell hubby hes banned me from working (i am 36 weeks pregnant! but hes a bit of a mother hen - bless him!!)

anyway will promise to get on here more - sorry!
ps does any one now where the oxford creative academy is - cuticles kindly tried to let me know but my in box was full - have cleared that now.

byeeeee

glad to hear bump still well - keep us posted!

oh i remember the days lol , i never got any proper sleep when i was pregnant, coz i had the worst heartburn from being 4 months, i had to sleep upright which is horrid , bet you cant wait till bump arrives :D , aah i'm all broody now lol

funny you should say that!! i too have wicked heartburn so need to sleep propped up - but with massivly swollen ankles i need those raised so im kinda in a u shape - which means the many mnay trips to the bathroom in the night are fun i have to kinda roll off the bed!! oh the joys!!!

Hi Jenni glad that you are OK.....have been wondering how you are!

Take care, keep those feet up!!!! Sending big :hug: 's

Jenni glad you are ok, not long now babe and you will be able to see your feet again when you stand up lol...................
Rolling of the bed at night to go to the loo about a 100000000 times, now that brings back memories xxxxxxx
love and huggs n' stuff
Ruth xxxxx

Hi Jenni, look after yourself. In answer to your query, Amanda Reevell has opened the Oxford Academy in Eynsham Park which is just off the A4095 bicester to witney road.

Keep those legs up! One of our managers due date is this week so we are all waiting with baited breath,

Cathy

Thehandsanctuary said:
funny you should say that!! i too have wicked heartburn so need to sleep propped up - but with massivly swollen ankles i need those raised so im kinda in a u shape - which means the many mnay trips to the bathroom in the night are fun i have to kinda roll off the bed!! oh the joys!!!
Hiya,

I too had really bad heartburn throughout my pregnancy, i lived on gaviscon.......everyone said i would have a hairy baby and my daughter was full of black curly hair, she is really really blonde now. Hope everything goes well for you and keep us posted.

Take care
Amanda xx

Nice to hear your doing ok Jenni, I bet you can't wait now :wink2:
Take Care and hope everything goes well. :hug:

Latest posts

Back