helloooooooooooooooo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelli-marie

Reaction score
Hey everyone hope your all ok.
I only signed up yesterday so im new to all this chit chat.

hi

welcome to nail geek your find loadsa useful info on here xx

Not sure if you got my reply back.

kelli-marie said:

Hi there, you will love the site..why dont you fill your profile in and tell us a bit about yourself..click on mine if you want to see the type of info we give...

All the best and enjoy posting...

Fab Freak said:
Hi there, you will love the site..why dont you fill your profile in and tell us a bit about yourself..click on mine if you want to see the type of info we give...

All the best and enjoy posting...
Louise was just about to say the same thing lol!

Kelli-Marie welcome to the site would be good to see if your new to nails etc, did notice you live in Brentwood i do hope your attending our next nail geek meeting! x

Welcometo the site, Kelli-Marie. Hope you have fun, find answers to all your questions and make new friends.
Enjoy.

Cheers guys ive just become a mobile nail technician so if i need any info i no where to come.

hi kelli

i ve just finished a course at brentwood academy have you been there???

Hey kellyc.
Just got your messege. i went to a training school in upminster.
I do no where the academy is i live down the road from there.
So what are you up to now?

kelli-marie said:
A very warm welcome to the wonderful world of geekieness..................
Pull upa chair have a drink and be prepared to learn, read and write loads !!!!
lots of love from London

Hi Kelli- Marie,

Welcome to the best site as far as nails are concerned. Everyone on here is friendly and helpful and will always be here through all your trials and tribulations.

Saw as Kelly said that you are based in Brentwood, you are welcome to join us at our next Geek meeting. We get together about once a month and play with products, try new stuff and generally help each other out, have a drink and a great chin wag so the offers there if you fancy it. Plus the venue changes each time so everyone gets to go.

Latest posts

Back