Help advice please! Trendy Nail Wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissGlitter

Reaction score
Hi,

I did a client yesterday, and had trouble with getting them to stick. They kept coming unstuck and lifting.Took me about 2 hours to finally finish them.

She has emaiiled this morning saying some have fallen off in the night and she has peeled the rest off.

I've only just started using them and not had this happen before.

:sad:

How did you apply them?

I've had a couple problems with them coming off me on my little toes but they are really weird shaped and I have only tiny tiny nails so it was kinda stuck onto skin too.

I had the same problem with them lifting around the edges so I gave up and started using minx.... My clients are much happier with them x

Client is saying she's really disappointed.

This will be the 4th time i've used them. I heated them with a hairdryer and then applied. Some i had to heat more than once and they kept lifting so I had to put on quite a bit of nail glue.

Client is saying she's really disappointed.

This will be the 4th time i've used them. I heated them with a hairdryer and then applied. Some i had to heat more than once and they kept lifting so I had to put on quite a bit of nail glue.

Did you touch the adhesive before applying? Make sure they were not touching the cuticles or skin? Did you take off all old polish on the nails and make sure they were clean and dust free?

Did you put glue along the free edge of the product and nail after applying it?

Are you making sure there are not any creases and bubbles under the wrap? I always start from centre and push outwards... or start from top and pushdown centre and outwards.

I don't use Trendy (just Minx and Kooky). Are you sure the nail plate was absolutely clean and dehydrated with no traces of oils or creams before you started?

I had the same problem at a pedi party I did on the weekend. One was fine another didn't stick. I've had better results with chix and on my feet they have lasted 6 weeks or longer! Don't think I will use trendy wraps again :)

I've had trendy wraps on for weeks at a time on my toes with no problems. Wouldn't use them on fingers though. Way too thick. I seal the free edge with top coat though.

i use dashing diva wraps, and they last on me and im very heavy with my hands lol they do design bling fx which are 3d love love love em!:D

Latest posts

Back