Help/advice, renting your salon room out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoungBeezy

Reaction score
Needing some advise please from fellow salon owners that rent rooms/chairs out.

I have an SPMU brow lady that’s keen on starting and have a room available for her to work in. To begin with I was going to charge a flat rate for the room (£50) but a few others have come to me offering me £25 per client they do. Which may work better for me and the lady.

The lady has agreed on this. However she has said she charges £300 for example for a set of brows then 4 weeks later gets them back for a top up which they don’t pay again as its included in the original price.
Her point is that when they come back she would be giving me another £25 but not taking any extra money.

I’m stuck on what’s best to say/do and hoping someone can help me out [emoji21]
Sorry for the essay it’s just all new to me. Thank you! Xxx

I personally would take the daily room rent. If she don’t have any clients then she won’t have any money to pay you. If you do it by a daily room rent she has to pay you regardless so you would be better off
Likewise if she is not there she should still pay you if that is what is stated in the contract between you both

She is mugging you off!

£25 of £300 is 8.3%, most salons are either a flat daily/weekly rate or 40% of the takings.

Latest posts

Back