Help and recommendations with my own skin, mild acne

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmalou91x

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking for some help from some Pro's i am 25 and have had bad skin since teens. Not major bad pizza face, but breakouts around my chin mainly.
As i am now getting older it does get me down. You dont really see people my age with bad skin.

I am wanting to get a few facials to help with clearing and also with my scarring on my cheeks.

What brand and type of facial would be ideal?

Thanks in advance

AlumierMD treatments and products are fantastic for acne & scarring. I get great results for my acne clients working together with bespoke peels and blue LED light therapy along with home care regime. It's a long journey to treat acne and scarring but worth it in the long term. Just remember treatments are just 50% of results the other 50% is what you apply at home. Good luck

Hi! I'm an esthetician and personally for me when I get a breakouts I use 100% natural tea tree oil. It's a nateral anti- bacterial that works wonders for breakouts. It is strong so I delute it first. Research spas in your area. Many of them offer facials especially for acne :)

Hi All,

Looking for some help from some Pro's i am 25 and have had bad skin since teens. Not major bad pizza face, but breakouts around my chin mainly.
As i am now getting older it does get me down. You dont really see people my age with bad skin.

I am wanting to get a few facials to help with clearing and also with my scarring on my cheeks.

Thanks in advance

Hi

If you give me a call ? your message does not say where you are I am looking for a couple of models for my treatments I have the DF11 machine and the facials are great no charge to you they are usually £80.00 I am working in a top london hotel so give me a call if you are up with it and I recommend Environ, 07469194741

ShivonLilly

Hi All,

Thanks in advance
What skincare and make up are you using? Sometimes a small tweak can make all the difference.

Vic x

You could try a course of blue light LED treatments - they kill the acne bacteria & work wonders. I have the same issue and find that, plus Nimue skin care are superb.

Latest posts

Back