Help ASAP, purple toning stain in tape-ins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumbblonde

Reaction score
I don’t know if I am absolutely daft or this is a normal issue… BUT I recently installed remy human hair tape ins to my blonde hair, and unfortunately they were a little too yellow. Whilst being in my hair, my idiot self, toned my hair extensions with purple shampoo (Fudge violet) and now the extensions are bright purple and look hideously stupid. Obviously they cost a lot of money and I dont want to waste it. So if someone could help me out ASAP that would beyond amazing!!!!

I don’t know if I am absolutely daft or this is a normal issue… BUT I recently installed remy human hair tape ins to my blonde hair, and unfortunately they were a little too yellow. Whilst being in my hair, my idiot self, toned my hair extensions with purple shampoo (Fudge violet) and now the extensions are bright purple and look hideously stupid. Obviously they cost a lot of money and I dont want to waste it. So if someone could help me out ASAP that would beyond amazing!!!!
Use a deep cleaning shampoo, but don't put this near the tape just incase.
Leave it for 5 mins, rinse and repeat if necessary

Latest posts

Back