Help, bad bleach job!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loony_lumi

Reaction score
so i have this "friend" who wants to go white/platinum blonde. She use to have really short hair that she dyed black a long time ago... its now a little past her shoulders....

so anyhoo yea back to the platinum nightmare... we used 30 developer and l'oreal quick blue to bleach it. And just like i thought it went orange... we waited 2 weeks did it again... ended up with some yellow and orange splotches... waited 2 more weeks... and gave it one more try... under her hair and the roots are platinum but the middle of her hair is still fairly orange-ish/ yellow... i dont want to touch her hair anymore cause the ends are looking very very ummm whats the word FRIED!!!:Scared:

plz if anyone can offer any advice i would really appreciate it...

Are you a hair proffessional?
The best advice I can give you is to tell your "friend" to go to a salon, who will sort out a colour correction for her.
x

Are you a hair proffessional?
The best advice I can give you is to tell your "friend" to go to a salon, who will sort out a colour correction for her.
x

No i am not... i will start looking for a salon. I live in a small town so the closest thing we have to a salon is great clips =P It's kinda crazy tho its like no matter how much bleach we put in... the one section of the hair wont lift...

BACK AWAY FROM THE BLEACH!:Scared:

Are you aware of how badly you can hurt your friend by using chemicals you are not trained to use? Greatclips can solve this color issue. Go there and allow them to attempt to save some parts of her hair. Beauty is NOT just a fun game its chemestry and math. Get trained, go to a beauty school just for the love of god stay out of Sally beauty.

Latest posts

Back