Help, best ash hair colours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adzskies

Reaction score
HELP!!! I’m having trouble finding the perfect ash colours for roots as they always lift to warm with either 10 vol to darken or 20 (permanents) for coverage and slight lift and I love the look of Redken shades eq and the coverage ones but they don’t stock in the uk (or I just can’t find them) I’m currently using revlon and even when I’m colouring natural base 7 using 7.1 and 10vol semi permanent for a root smudge it ALWAYS kicks out unwanted warmth ! I’m thinking it’s the colours I’m using! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ❤️

HELP!!! I’m having trouble finding the perfect ash colours for roots as they always lift to warm with either 10 vol to darken or 20 (permanents) for coverage and slight lift and I love the look of Redken shades eq and the coverage ones but they don’t stock in the uk (or I just can’t find them) I’m currently using revlon and even when I’m colouring natural base 7 using 7.1 and 10vol semi permanent for a root smudge it ALWAYS kicks out unwanted warmth ! I’m thinking it’s the colours I’m using! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ❤️

Maybe try 7.12 for a root smudge as the violet should counteract the warmth. I use level 7’s (L’Oréal dialight) for root smudges with 9vol make sure you’re letting it develop fully and don’t panic and rinse it too quick as it won’t do the job! Xx

Try 1.9% or 1.5% instead. That's pure deposit no lift whatsoever.

Try loreal majirel cool cover. They are very cool.

Maybe try 7.12 for a root smudge as the violet should counteract the warmth. I use level 7’s (L’Oréal dialight) for root smudges with 9vol make sure you’re letting it develop fully and don’t panic and rinse it too quick as it won’t do the job! Xx
thank you ❤️

Try 1.9% or 1.5% instead. That's pure deposit no lift whatsoever.
Brilliant I’ll give this a try! Will this still take to the blonde as a smudge root or balayage still?

Latest posts

Back