Help, Bio sculpture Galaxy collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose Beauty

Reaction score
Hey,

I know this might be a reach... I have used bio sculpture in the past (when I was doing my mani & pedi training the instructor was also a trainer for Bio sculpture). I have not done the bio sculpture training and well to be honest, I am not really planning to do it.. However I would really want to buy the galaxy range colours from them. not interested in anything else colour wise just that. So my main question is there any products that I could buy and would be the same as those colours? Or how can I get them? I have since moved countries and would be difficult to find the instructor. I am also qualified in gel nails worked with different brands, but those colours I would love to have.

Attachments

• galaxy.jpg
    galaxy.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 9
Hey,

I know this might be a reach... I have used bio sculpture in the past (when I was doing my mani & pedi training the instructor was also a trainer for Bio sculpture). I have not done the bio sculpture training and well to be honest, I am not really planning to do it.. However I would really want to buy the galaxy range colours from them. not interested in anything else colour wise just that. So my main question is there any products that I could buy and would be the same as those colours? Or how can I get them? I have since moved countries and would be difficult to find the instructor. I am also qualified in gel nails worked with different brands, but those colours I would love to have.

Unfortunately, and you probably already know, but unless you have completed full or conversion training with Bio Sculpture, you cannot purchase Bio Sculpture gels from them. That has always been their ethos to be honest, and that’s how they try to maintain exclusivity.

That said, I‘m sure there must be gel ranges from alternative distributors that compare with the specific colours you’re after though.

Latest posts

Back