HELP bubbles in the nail tip on essential nail course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsyoza

Reaction score
hi i would really like some help im doin the essential nails gel course and im on to the bit where you apply the tips but i keep on getting air bubbles in them :grr: did any1 else have this same problem??? n how did you resolve it?? i know practise makes perfect but i dunno what else to do with it

thanks xxx

Do a search (in the top menu bar) and you'll find tonnes of info to help you.

One thing I do with my trainer is apply adhesive to both the tip and the nail bed, make sure you're holding the tip in place long enough. Also ensure that the free edge of the nail matches the well of the tip perfectly.

HTH

rachel

thanks 4 that il give it a try xx

pre blend the tip first so its quite thin, then apply the glue. i found the thumb and number 13 nail is the worst for bubbles

Hi, not sure if this helps - but - the only way I managed to totally avoid bubbles was to not use the nail trainer glue - I used Creative Gelbond - it is much easier to control and sticks start away - I also found that the supplied nail trainer tips are quite thick and even after reducing the well took much longer to blend than other tips, the amount of dust I manged to produce until I switched to Creative tips was amazing.

I did the Creative Foundation course about a month after I started the Essential course so I used Creative's gelbond and tips with the Dream liquid and powder otherwise I would never have had managed to complete the Essential course, I tried the nail trainer glue again last week and compared to Gelbond and Speedbond it is like trying to stick a tip on with water...

Good luck with the course & happy new year..

i done the same course with ess nails and had the same problem with the no 13 nail i just phoned them and said "tips wont glue to the no 13 nails with out air bubbles because the no 13 nail is flat and the tips they provided wont stick with out air bubbles because the tips are curvy" and they just said make a note of it and send it back with my compleeted course an it wont affect my points hope this gives a little piece of mind x x x

i done the same course with ess nails and had the same problem with the no 13 nail i just phoned them and said "tips wont glue to the no 13 nails with out air bubbles because the no 13 nail is flat and the tips they provided wont stick with out air bubbles because the tips are curvy" and they just said make a note of it and send it back with my compleeted course an it wont affect my points hope this gives a little piece of mind x x x

I managed it with their Nail Trainer Adhesive.:green:

when applying tips always make sure you are applying it to the nail at a 45 degree angle

Hold for a while longer and apply a tad more pressure. x

I would liken applying a tip and preventing airbubbles to gradually <but quickly> easing it on from a 45 degree angle to 'Burping' it and literally squeezing the air out as you lay the tip down onto the nail. You simply don't leave any room for air! hth :)

Latest posts

Back