Help! cant get friends nails off with buffing or soaking!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys need ugent help, trying to get friends nails off but they don't seem to be buffing off or soaking off ! she had them done in orlandao at a place called regal nails but is unsure what products they used. She only has 3 left on trying to soak and they are going sticky but not coming off, also tried to buff but not must dust coming off don't k now what to do please help!
Thanks xx

If they're not coming off from either buffing or soaking then it suggests that she hasn't had EMA products used on her nails.
If you're finding it difficult then I would leave the 3 on and rebalance over the existing product, she might have to use enamel for a few weeks to cover up any colour difference on product but it'll definitely be faster than soaking/buffing them off.
hth's

Totally agree, one of my clients went abroad on holiday last year and broke a nail, she had it fixed at the MMA shop, I infilled as usual and all was fine with it, of course the MMA gradually grew out.

thanks for the replies, when I went out the room to come on here she'd managed to pick them off! lol x

That sounds about right :rolleyes: :lol:

Latest posts

Back