Help, client’s nails keep popping off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angie3810

Reaction score
So I have this new pregnant client and after a few days of having her nails on one of them pops off - I used a 180/100 grit to prep , nail cleansing solution, opi dehydrator and young nails protein bond I use mia secret clear thin layer then the yellow acrylic powder

f2c92561160af9ce3eb26f07ccd3c7fd.jpg
59a542640f82bf5ff93aa2b85f6e6e53.jpg

Is some of the product getting on the cuticle?
Prep us the biggest cause of lifting.

I do cuticles with a gel, I then go over dry again to make sure I'm scraping every bit of cuticle off the nail.

Also, if the product does flood the cuticle (these things happen to all of us!) Just before you cure, make sure there is a clean line all around and that there's no touching of skin
Hope that helps!

Xx

The second picture looks a bit pulled off anyway

I’d agree that there’s some damage to the nail plate in the 2nd pic however it could be hormones that’s causing however you’re also using lots of different brands. You should really use the full system for best results.

I’d agree that there’s some damage to the nail plate in the 2nd pic however it could be hormones that’s causing however you’re also using lots of different brands. You should really use the full system for best results.
I do totally agree with not mixing brands. I would also advise her to go for a shorter length. Do you charge for repairs out of interest x

Sent from my SM-G960F using SalonGeek mobile app

Double prep. Get ALL that non living tissue off that nail plate.
Use one complete system that's designed to work together for optimum results.
Her nail beds could be extra oily so double dehydrate.

Latest posts

Back