Help! Clients with horses issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salina Williams-Funnell

Reaction score
Hi all, Iv recently aquired 2 new ladies who have horses, they come to me for acrylics but twice now Iv done their infills and once iv buffed all the gel colour away it seem the acrylics are stained a dirty greenish colour and even looks like its got underneath the acrylic. I file and buff away anything that looks like it may have lifted at all but I can seem to get it all away. Any one out there who has this kind of problem with horsey clients and have any tips or ideas on how to solve this. I dont have any problems with1 lifting or dirt getting underneath any other clients nails I do. TIA

Just to clarify, is it the enhancement itself that is green, or is the green underneath the enhancement on the nail? Have you ruled out pseudomona?

Just to clarify, is it the enhancement itself that is green, or is the green underneath the enhancement on the nail? Have you ruled out pseudomona?
Yes it seems to be the enhancement itself. Doesnt look like pseudomona.

I’ve several clients that are farmers, have horses etc but have never come across this.
Can you take a photo?

Latest posts

Back