Help! CND lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emlouise_87

Reaction score
Hey geeks, ive just purchased my new bulbs for my lamp, put them in and its on for 2 seconds then completely cuts out! Im checking theyre in properly and theyre brand new? Anyone know what i should do? I have a busy day of shellac tomorrow :/

When you replaced your bulbs did you remember to reset the Lamp so it knows you have new bulbs?
You press and hold down the 'R' button until it flashes up 100.
Your lamp will then know your bulbs are new :)

Ohhh no i didnt do that. Although once i put them in and it cut out i pressed and held the reset button (whilst it was on the 10 second button) and it came up 0?

Ohhh no i didnt do that. Although once i put them in and it cut out i pressed and held the reset button (whilst it was on the 10 second button) and it came up 0?

You need to keep your finger on the reset button and keep your finger there until 100 pops up, your lamp won't work until you do that.

I think the best thing would be to take the bulbs out altogether then put them back in, switch on the power and press the reset button again holding down and see what it displays hopefully it will come up with 100 or 99.
If not I would contact Sweet Squared xx

Ahhh its working now! Thank u ladies :) x

Latest posts

Back