HELP CND or young nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzy13

Reaction score
Hi everyone, well i am in a dilema, i have used cnd products for years and have been happy but no matter what i always had air bubbles in my acrylic, so last week i tried a trial pack of young nails and bingo no air bubbles at all.
So here is my dilema, i have lots of retention liquid and i have read on this site that the new cnd retention powders are far better for not getting air bubbles in, has anyone used both of these products and what do you think, xx

Can you get a sample to try?

It would be a shame to change Nail Companies if you don't need to.

:hug:

I have a feeling they dont do samples but i will give them a bell on mon and ask, your so right i would be a shame and an expence !

i have lots of retention liquid and i have read on this site that the new cnd retention powders are far better for not getting air bubbles

Hi Lizzy,

I can only speak for CND products, but I have been using the new Retention+ Powders with Retention+ Liquid for a few weeks now. For experimentation purposes I sat and deliberately TRIED to get air bubbles in my product....
I couldn't! The liquid attraction technology ensures that each and every particle of powder gets completely coated with liquid. It's quite incredible.
I would encourage you to get yourself a pot of Retention+ Powder and try it out before making any big decisions! :) Good luck!

I use Young Nails products and love them but I do agree with Wee Fee that you would be better to use the new CND stuff first rather than change your whole system without having tried it. There seems to be very good reports on it and on the business front it makes lots of sense. :wink2:

Thank you both for your suggestions, i am def goingto give the retention powders a try, fingers crossed xx

Latest posts

Back