Help! CND powder replacement

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ella.b

Reaction score
Hey guys,
so.. years ago cnd did a few coloured acrylic powders. One of them being 'silver shimmer - semi sheer'
this was a lovely powder, as it was glittery but not a grey glitter, and wasnt full on sparkle. It was a good subtle substitue for french white.a
ive tried to get this again but i can only assume that they have discontinued it due to the release of the additives.
does anyone know what i can use... Even if its an additives to mix with the sheer pink or clear acrylic powder that will get the same effect?

Thanks x

Hey guys,
so.. years ago cnd did a few coloured acrylic powders. One of them being 'silver shimmer - semi sheer'
this was a lovely powder, as it was glittery but not a grey glitter, and wasnt full on sparkle. It was a good subtle substitue for french white.a
ive tried to get this again but i can only assume that they have discontinued it due to the release of the additives.
does anyone know what i can use... Even if its an additives to mix with the sheer pink or clear acrylic powder that will get the same effect?

Thanks x

Yes there's an additive - I can't remember the name sorry I'm having a blank! It's a glitter maybe sizzling sands is coming to mind...x

I had this powder and somehow lost it when I moved house 😭
It was gorgeous mixed with opaque pinks

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Ella.b,

I also used to love this powder!!!
To get something similar I use Lecente constellation from the new star dust collection mixed into perfect pink powder.
If you want it to be more semi sheer, mix in a little opaque powder.
I'll see if I can find a pic for you xox :green:

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Verdana;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \uc0\u8234
picture.php
\uc0\u8236 }

This is it. The very fine silver one blending downwards towards the cuticle xox

Latest posts

Back