Help, coloring after AntiCurl service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColorMeGiddy

Reaction score
I have a client that i will be doing Rusk AntiCurl2 on for the second time. She loves it. This time she wants to change her whole look though and needs a full color service. Full color and a few fashion color peekaboos. I need some advice on this. She cant get her hair wet for 48 hours, which is fine. But does anyone have any advice on coloring with Anticurl? I was thinking of doing the color service AFTER the Anti Curl, 2 days later. Is this a good idea? Any assistance would be appreciated! I generally use permanent wella colors as well as demi wella if needed. Thanks!!

No idea as I’ve never used it but I think you could try contacting their technical helpline and ask for advice. It should have a number on their instruction sheet in the box?

No idea as I’ve never used it but I think you could try contacting their technical helpline and ask for advice. It should have a number on their instruction sheet in the box?
Thanks

Latest posts

Back