Help, colour on clothes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gypsylee

Reaction score
Hi,

We had a client have her hair coloured (non bleach) and 6 days later as she is packing to go on holiday she has just rung to say there is bleach on the neck (i assume she means colour)

We asked her to come in and show us - "but i am very busy packing, i'll try and come in, might be tomorrow"

I asked her why she only noticed now after all this time and she has washed it since too!!

What are our rights, do we have to replace it? Does she have to show us a receipt for it?

Please help!!!

Well if you see it and its a bleach stain, then you know its not come from you as you didnt use bleach. Id say its best too have a look and see what you think x

I'm playing devils advocate but there may have been bleach on your basin bad that bleached her collar x

I'm playing devils advocate but there may have been bleach on your basin bad that bleached her collar x

Happened in our salon before,not long ago actually.A trainee rinsed a vibrant red and didnt was off the neck rubber.Next lady gets sat down for shampoo and when she gets seated back in my chair she had red on her pale lilac top around the stitch line.:irked:

We refunded the cost of the top and apoligised profusley!Client was really good about it bless her.x

Happened in our salon before,not long ago actually.A trainee rinsed a vibrant red and didnt was off the neck rubber.Next lady gets sat down for shampoo and when she gets seated back in my chair she had red on her pale lilac top around the stitch line.:irked:

We refunded the cost of the top and apoligised profusley!Client was really good about it bless her.x

Exactly what I would do. If you damage it, you should replace it I think....and be bloody careful next time! lol xx

Exactly what I would do. If you damage it, you should replace it I think....and be bloody careful next time! lol xx
Same here.I was mortified but the client was lovely about it.She was going out to lunch with a friend so had to go home and change first which was even more mortifying for me!
Did give the trainee a crash course in why to always clean neck rubbers at basins BEFORE the next client is seated!(dont think he will do it again lol)
x

Latest posts

Back