Help! Dark to blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenxxx

Reaction score
IMG_8979.JPG
IMG_8977.JPG
First picture is of my hair after a half head of highlights second picture is after a full head of highlights and a toner

The blonde on the lengths is yellow/copper and dull and really white blonde on the roots almost grey

I know going from dark to blonde is a process but will adding More highlights get me that bright blonde through the lengths of the hair?

The top looks fine I don't want to be blonde throughout I do want to still keep some brown in but I want the blonde to look a nice bright blonde and I just feel like it's quite yellow / copper looking and I hate it.

Is there anything I can do at home to brighten it up until I can go to a salon?

Also at the salon will they be able to brighten it any more than it already is by adding more highlights?

Be patient! I’m assuming they’re using bleach to lift out old colour. If so, it will take a few sessions to get it lighter.
Don’t be tempted to do anything diy in the meantime otherwise you’re likely to make it more difficult for them to do their job.

Be patient! I’m assuming they’re using bleach to lift out old colour. If so, it will take a few sessions to get it lighter.
Don’t be tempted to do anything diy in the meantime otherwise you’re likely to make it more difficult for them to do their job.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes they used bleach both times. I was told to use silver shampoo until I go back for my next lot of bleach highlights. I am going to leave it was just worried I would be stuck at this colour hopefully it will go lighter on the next session!

Latest posts

Back