Help doing a bleach & water cleanse to remove khaki tone on highlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayleyhair

Reaction score
I have a client who has asked me to warm up her highlights as they are very ashy (almost khaki like) not done by myself!!
Her base is about a level 4 she has just a few scattered highlights.
Usually if I want to remove tone from blonde hair I do a bleach and warm water cleanse and the tone is removed easily and quickly.
My question is: will the bleach & water effect the dark hair as she only has half head of a few scattered highlights?? I’ve never done this when the bears is really dark.

I have a client who has asked me to warm up her highlights as they are very ashy (almost khaki like) not done by myself!!
Her base is about a level 4 she has just a few scattered highlights.
Usually if I want to remove tone from blonde hair I do a bleach and warm water cleanse and the tone is removed easily and quickly.
My question is: will the bleach & water effect the dark hair as she only has half head of a few scattered highlights?? I’ve never done this when the bears is really dark.
I would try a deep cleansing shampoo first, leave it for 5mins and repeat, or use malibu C colour prepare. Then use a warm toning shampoo leave for the maximum time and repeat if necessary. This should be all it takes.

Thank you ..... I’ll give this a go

Latest posts

Back