HELP!!!!!Education

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookeolenar

Reaction score
I Have tried to get a apprenticship program and no one her in the us will do it due to having to pay me ...I cannot go to a school and get hands on traing the closest city that does it is 2 hrs away..My only option is online training but I would not be continuing education it would be to get my lic.. so i could go work in a salon..please please someone help me i need your help...If there's a good nail forum out there please come togather now and help me..

if you do online training, whos going to be watching your technique and where is your guidance going to come from?

I dont think we have apprentership programms here in the UK, but you do get some help with course if you are on unemployment benefit after a time.so i know its hard.

I recently done beauty therapy level 2 where i had to get two trains to the nearest decent college to me, i even had to stay over night at a bed and breakfast,as the journey was two hours away.

save hard and you could contact a decent nail company like creative or EzFlow and see if they can do one to one training at your house.

hope your dreams come true hun
hth
Carriexx

Latest posts

Back