Help! Extension disaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually going to use them as my supplier and have the colour ring but they've stopped doing weaves xx
I have colour rings for routes, prestige and angel remy, what was the colour you used on fabulong i will have a look for you tonight on the colour rings i have x

I have colour rings for routes, prestige and angel remy, what was the colour you used on fabulong i will have a look for you tonight on the colour rings i have x
I didn't have a colour ring from Fabulong. I asked them to send the lightest ash blonde which I think was #16 not sure tho. I've found a silver blonde on euphoria one which looks nice xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455565850.776898.jpg

I've been doing extensions for years and this has happened to me, as I wear them also, this is hair that isn't cuticle correct. The hair has been processed in such a way that the hair isn't laying in the correct direction, you can't take away the frizz, you can control it by using Argan oils morrocan oils after washing it, and dry it with a big round brush with tension, then the oils should maintain it, but unfortunately it's the hair not the shampoo. Aussie probably just took out the coated layer that processed hair is made with leaving it vulnerable to its frizzy state. All hair for extensions go through a list of processing proceedures, such as dying, and colouring so it's suitable for us to buy. Virgin hair is obviously Best but very pricey. Try get cuticle correct European hair as its close to perfect, grade AAA hair 100 human and not remy. As remy hair holds cotton and horse hair etc. Hope this helps

I've been doing extensions for years and this has happened to me, as I wear them also, this is hair that isn't cuticle correct. The hair has been processed in such a way that the hair isn't laying in the correct direction, you can't take away the frizz, you can control it by using Argan oils morrocan oils after washing it, and dry it with a big round brush with tension, then the oils should maintain it, but unfortunately it's the hair not the shampoo. Aussie probably just took out the coated layer that processed hair is made with leaving it vulnerable to its frizzy state. All hair for extensions go through a list of processing proceedures, such as dying, and colouring so it's suitable for us to buy. Virgin hair is obviously Best but very pricey. Try get cuticle correct European hair as its close to perfect, grade AAA hair 100 human and not remy. As remy hair holds cotton and horse hair etc. Hope this helps

I'm glad people are agreeing with me that the hair is faulty. The supplier is taking it back for testing so hopefully I'll get a refund if it is proved to be faulty.

Which supplied do you use? I think I'm going to order my new hair from euphoria one, and use them as my main supplier.

I've attached a picture of it tonight, back in a ponytail and this is what happens xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455577155.158417.jpg

I'm glad people are agreeing with me that the hair is faulty. The supplier is taking it back for testing so hopefully I'll get a refund if it is proved to be faulty.

Which supplied do you use? I think I'm going to order my new hair from euphoria one, and use them as my main supplier.

I've attached a picture of it tonight, back in a ponytail and this is what happens xxView attachment 194385

Yikes that is bad! Is it fabulong?

Yikes that is bad! Is it fabulong?
Yeah it is. I'm so disappointed because I had read a lot of good reviews for them.

And paying that price for the hair to have it go like this after 2 weeks and for them to argue that it's my fault and they wouldn't refund me or replace it is disappointing. I'm glad they've eventually agreed to have it tested tho. I just hope I get my money back x

Does anyone use Fabulong and can advise what the packaging is like? X

Does anyone use Fabulong and can advise what the packaging is like? X
I have had my fabulong weft 15 months. I could do with having a new one now. There is no packaging, it comes in a clear zip bag, that's it no fancy packaging. Well the wefts do anyway

This hair is not Remy,I wanted to try them but read bad reviews about them,google them and you will see the reviews on here.did you get your refund?

I have had my fabulong weft 15 months. I could do with having a new one now. There is no packaging, it comes in a clear zip bag, that's it no fancy packaging. Well the wefts do anyway

Thanks, I was just wondering because mine came in a bag like that too. Not very professional for a company who are quite pricey. I had read good reviews on here and that's why I went with them

This hair is not Remy,I wanted to try them but read bad reviews about them,google them and you will see the reviews on here.did you get your refund?

Defo not remy. So disappointed as I was hoping to use them as my higher range supplier [emoji107] no not yet. I've to send it back and they will have it tested

Yeah just a plastic seal bag.

Disappointing because i was getting on quite well with fabulong!

I'm disappointed too as I had high hopes for them

Hopefully you will get your refund soon.
This hair looks like a horse tail:eek:

I know :( I really hope they do give me a refund. I spent a fortune on the hair, then my hairdresser appointment (which I'm needing to pay for again with my new hair) and I also bought shampoo n conditioner that they recommended to me n told me it would fix my problem (which it obv didn't) such a stressful experience tbh :(

Latest posts

Back