Help! Extension disaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried the Olaplex treatment on mine, they were ok for a couple of days and they just went back to bunching up again

Yeah if they're nor cuticle correct olaplex isn't going to do much

Never going to use fabulong they sound AWFUL

Hi there,
I have had exactly the same problem with Fabulong hair, I decided to try this hair on myself before purchasing for my clients.
After a few weeks it started to bush up and looked terrible ( not a good example of what Hair Extensions should look like) I contacted Fabulong and was told it was down to product I was using and they recommended what I should use.
I have been wearing extensions and fitting extensions for my clients for many years, and have a complete range of products which I always use on every set of extensions I have without any problems. I know when hair has a problem and this hair has. Fabulong have asked me to removed the hair and send it back to them for testing. This hair will never go smooth as I don't think it is cuticle correct

It's good to hear someone else has had the same issue without colouring the hair, just proves that it wasn't the fact I had coloured mine. (Coloured them for years and not had this issue) also I spent quite a bit of money buying products they recommended but it did not help either!

Good luck, I recon you will only get replacement hair like I did. They don't seem to refund anyone. I was basically told they never have this issue with their hair just goes to show.

I'll wear my replacement hair when I am needing my weave renewed and pray this doesn't happen again with it x

It's good to hear someone else has had the same issue without colouring the hair, just proves that it wasn't the fact I had coloured mine. (Coloured them for years and not had this issue) also I spent quite a bit of money buying products they recommended but it did not help either!

Good luck, I recon you will only get replacement hair like I did. They don't seem to refund anyone. I was basically told they never have this issue with their hair just goes to show.

I'll wear my replacement hair when I am needing my weave renewed and pray this doesn't happen again with it x

Hiya! God sounds like youve had a drama, at least your hair has been replaced. I have had mine in for 13 months and its still going strong so I'm sure you will not have a problem again.. Fingers crossed :) xXx

Latest posts

Back