Help from anyone who has shopped at Sally's please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobilenailsbfd

Reaction score
Sorry to sound a bit dumb but can anyone shop at Sally's? Do u need to have done training with them or be a member?

Only reason I ask is I've run out of a couple of essentials and I have a Sally's close by, I'm in hospital for an op tomorrow an wondered if I could just pop into Sally's on my way and grab what I need? If I order from sweet squared I don't know if il be in for the parcel?

Thanks in advance x

Sally's has two types of stores, general and professional only. The professional only stores are just that, they only sell to professionals who prove they are in the business by showing their certs and getting a Sally card. The professional stores have a greater range of stock, for instance Tigi and Gelish. The general stores are open to members of the public who can buy selected items. Professionals can buy anything from a general store if they have a Sally card - show your certs and they'll do the form there and then.

Oh thank you very much :) il pop down tomorrow then with my Certs just will be quicker and easier as this week is just crazy here x

Just to warn though, it will take a very long time for your card to come through in the post, but you get a temporary paper card in the mean time :)

Just to warn though, it will take a very long time for your card to come through in the post, but you get a temporary paper card in the mean time :)
Been waiting for my permanent card since December 2011, I had to go and fill in another form a month ago for a card as they tell me the original form has gone missing so now I have 2 paper cards and still no permanent. At least I can still shop using it.

Latest posts

Back